My professional goal is to work in a challenging and responsible environment with intriguing projects where I can contribute positively. I would like to apply my scientific and computational skills and specialize in the leading technology trends.
- Technically sophisticated & result driven Software Professional, with proven technical competencies in structuring customized IT solutions to meet client's specific needs.
- Broad experience of 8 years in full life cycle of software development process including requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of projects.
- Extensive experience of designing the technical architecture of various types of applications, especially ASP.NET and Winform applications.
- 2 years and 6 months of on-site (USA) experience as coordinator and developer. Worked closely with business users to understand the issues and business requirements.
- 1 year of experience of developing plugins using VSTO, CDO1.2 and Redemption for Microsoft office.
- Strong technical competence in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3, Winforms, C#, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, .NET 2.0, 4.0, Entity Framework, WCF and LINQ.
- Good experience of using Infragistics Web and window controls.
- Good experience in Multi-Threading
- Good experience in web based Rich client application using JQuery, AJAX with MVC3.
- Good experience in Agile Methodology using Scrum.
- Experience in writing Packages in Oracle 10.2g
- Experience in Investment Banking, CRM domain and prepaid card.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in WPF with MVVM patterns.
- Good Knowledge of design patterns like MVC, MVP, Strategy, Factory and their practical use.
- Prolific team leader, trainer and a motivator having ability to integrate team efforts to maximize team productivity.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, communication, prioritization, and problem solving and leadership skills with ability to create and sustain high work tempo